– I’m the biggest superhero fan. Robert Downey Jr is my all-time–
– Oh, my gosh! That’s what started, we were
talkin’ about Dr. Doolittle. She’s comin’ up in that, and I was like, “Oh, I love Robert Downey!” And yeah, we were both talking. (mumbles) I can’t talk, blah, bah, bah!
– No, you’re good. I can’t either.
(laughter) I’ll do that seven times.
– Hee haw! – I’m the biggest fan of him. And I got to host the Teen Choice Awards a couple of months back.
– Whoa, yeah. – Yeah, I don’t know how
that happened either. It’s all
(audience laughs) very confusing.
– Okay, lemme tell you. These things keep happening, because you’re likable. (audience cheers and applauds) – Okay, no, no. – You’re doing good. – I got to, where all the
trailers were, whatever, to get ready for the show, and my trailer was across
to Robert Downey Jr’s. And I see him walking
up, and can I stand up? – Yes. – Okay. – No. – No. (laughs) We don’t stand on my show. (laughs) And I and he’s like, he’s
like coming down this way, and I’m coming out of the trailer, and I go up to him and I go, hi. (audience laughs) – You hit puberty? – And he goes, and he’s so sweet, he goes, he goes, who are
you, tell me everything, and I go, I have nothing to say to you. I am just I’m just the biggest fan of you. And I just went, I’ll see you later. And I went back into the trailer and was just stuck back in there, (audience laughs) Just terrified and, and
then later like about – Yeah, it was crazy.
– He’s a sweetheart. – Oh my God. – And he’s so, he’s so sweet. – It’s real. – And then– – Oh really good. – Yeah, it’s– – Don’t you hate when they’re not nice? – Yeah, no, it’s exactly what– – They’re like, uuuh! And he’s Iron Man in real life too, Like he’s, it’s not even a
movie he’s actually Tony Stark and then– – If he actually has some flying robots, we need to be friends. (crowd laughs) – I need to talk to him. – You can just do it in front of me. – But then 30 minutes later, then I’m coming out to host
the the Teen Choice Awards and I see him sitting
like right on the side, in the audience or whatever. And I’m just, I cannot
imagine what he is thinking, seeing me host the show
when I couldn’t even say a sentence to the guy.
– Talking. (laughs) – (mumbles), this guy really snuck
into the whole thing. (both laugh) So that was really cool, that was, that was like my favorite moment. – That’s amazing. I love meeting people you love and they just like live up to everything. – Yeah. – It’s so cool. – I didn’t get to talk to him much, because I freaked out but
I’m sure he would have. If I had a conversation. – I’m the same way, everything leaves, all of a sudden I’m just an idiot. The same thing happens to me. – Yes. – Me too. – I really– – Who have you met? That you completely–
Who did you freak out? ` – I like bear hugged Steven Spielberg. – Oh my gosh. – And I was sweating bricks and it was like I love him so much. And then I realized I was
squeezing him too tight. (laughs) Same thing with Oprah, I mean– – [Kelly] Oh my gosh. You just can’t control yourself sometimes. – Yeah, I know. – I wouldn’t be able to control myself. – And it’s a huge compliment though, because if people are
that affected by you, then you must be doing
something really awesome. – Until it’s happening to you and you don’t know what’s happening. (both laugh) – I love it.
– Let me go. – I think it’s so sweet, because I freak out over people like that. So I’m always like, no, I totally get it. I freak out, too.